Quick Veggie Pizza with Green Pesto, Goats Cheese & Parsley
Pizza, pizza, pizza! I made some pizza before that consisted of a buckwheat-herb base and was simply srumptious! The recipe is right here at your fingertips. This time, I took a slightly different turn towards a similar goal: a quick yet delicious low-carb pizza that is topped with a mountain of veggies. The base? A corn tortilla! Yes, you heard me, I used an old-fashioned wrap as my pizza dough, spread pesto across it and then topped it with mushrooms, paprika, red onion, herbs, parmesan and goats cheese! You’d like a slice? Let’s do it!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Total Time: 20 min
For this recipe you will need:
2 corn tortillas
1 red onion
handful cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp green pesto
1 red paprika
4 tbsp grated parmesan
a few slices goats cheese
1 tbsp oregano
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 180°C on fan mode and line a tray with baking paper.
- Slice the onion, the mushrooms, paprika and half the cherry tomatoes.
- Spread the pesto across both corn tortillas and top with the vegetables. Sprinkle oregano across the pizza and top with both cheeses.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the sides turn crusty and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley on top and enjoy this super easy, quick yet delicious and nutritious pizza!